Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SE launches FF Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers website. Wants to gauge YOUR interest.


Square-Enix launched the official website for their latest Wii game; FFCC:TCB. The site's pretty sparse on featues right now, but there are 2 grayed out options on the site called "It's gonna be a long night" and "Public Spectacle" respectably. From how it looks, it seems these are going to be unlocked based on how many clicks the site gets as evidenced by the "More visits, More movies" text flashing on top of them. So get to clickin' weeaboos!

I wasn't a big fan of FFCC on the gamecube, but I'm willing to give this one a try. Now, if only I can get over my arms tiring out whenever I play a Wii game for more than 10 minutes, I'll be good to go to play this with my friends when it comes out.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment