Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fatal Frame 4 for Wii will never see the darkroom in NA

One thing I've noticed as a Wii owner is the staggering number of shovelware that is being released for the system. And when there IS a good or great game released for it, it's usually a first party title. With that said, I had a lot of hope when Nintendo gained exclusive rights to the latest installment of Fatal Frame, and even decided to publish it themselves. Unfortunately, Nintendo decided to knock the wind out of my sails.

According to Tecmo, via correspondence with IGN, Nintendo has decided not to release the game in America. When asked by MTV multiplayer about the title, current Nintendo of America president, Reggie Fils-Aime said "We are not the publisher of that title in the Americas."

Awesome... guess I'm gonna have to settle for Resident Evil 5 to get my survival not-so-horror fix.

Link: Fatal Frame Never Coming to America?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment